The result of 10 years of pioneering mobile firsts, Galaxy S10 series introduce the next generation of mobile innovation. Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that’s easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet. Use the Ultra Wide Camera to take stunning, cinematic photos with a 123 degree field of vision. Wireless Power Share gives you the ability to share your power with other devices and Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 gets your phone back to 100 percent, faster.
1. Design: Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that’s easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet.
2. Display: Infinity-O Display is the new, truly uninterrupted view. By utilizing precise laser cutting, the camera has been discreetly tucked away within the display without sacrificing photo quality.
3. Ultra Wide Camera: Use the Ultra Wide Camera to take stunning, cinematic photos with a 123 degree field of vision.
4. Intelligent Camera: A smarter camera for better photos. The intelligent camera helps you shoot stunning photos by suggesting image compositions and automatically optimizing your camera settings to the scene.
5. Dual Aperture Mode: You’re ready for photos day or night with Dual Aperture providing day to night light control – adjusting and optimizing light before you tap the shutter. Plus, the powerful processor automatically combines multiple frames of the same low-light moment into one beautiful shot.
6. Performance: Advanced AP and RAM for next generation processing power. Get better performance while using less energy with a more resourceful processor and up to 8GB RAM.
7. Wireless PowerShare: Wireless PowerShare gives you the ability to share your power with other devices. And Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 gets your phone back to 100%, faster.
8. 24-Hour Intelligent Battery: Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ learns your daily routine and usage patterns, powering down apps you don’t need. Also, Adaptive Power Saving Mode manages your battery life based on the prediction of your day.
9. Ultrasonic Fingerprint: Simply touch the glass to unlock. We’ve moved security from the back of the phone to the front, fusing the Ultrasonic Fingerprint directly into the screen.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a brilliant smartphone with a powerful processor and a stunning display. The new hole-punch design from Samsung allows for a big display in a relatively small body. Samsung has also managed to price the Galaxy S10 series well with respect to the competition, giving these phones an edge.
The Galaxy S10+ is priced at Rs. 73,900 for the base variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Samsung has priced the 8GB RAM / 512GB storage variant at Rs. 91,900, and the 12GB RAM / 1TB storage variant at Rs. 1,17,900. At the launch price, the base variant of the Galaxy S10+ competes with the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, which is priced at Rs. 69,990. You could also opt for the less expensive Samsung Galaxy S10 and you wouldn’t be losing out on much.
For a slight premium over the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you get a more powerful processor and a better display. The Galaxy S10+ also has a few nifty features when it comes to the camera, especially super-steady and HDR10+ video recording. That said, the Infinity-O design with the hole-punch display might not appeal to everyone and might be a reason for a few buyers to consider other options.
If you are in the market for a smartphone that stands tall among its peers, then the Galaxy S10+ is the one to pick. It looks futuristic, has the software to back up its powerful hardware, and tops that off with good, versatile cameras.